Where do you get your fabric?
- Al sources fabric from thrift stores, estate sales, garage sales, and donations to name a few. Basically, wherever she can find it!
If a pack is sold out, can you re-make it?
- Due to the very limited quantities of found and deadstock fabric the answer varies. Please email email@example.com with a photo or a link to the pack you want to re-create and Al will get back to you.
What are your shipping policies?
- Most items ship within two business days of the order being placed. Due to Covid-19 USPS shipping could be delayed. Once an item reaches USPS Al's Tailoring is not responsible and is unable to assist in finding a lost or stolen package. Please contact USPS first.
What are your return policies?
- Al's Tailoring does not accept returns. That being said, if there is an issue with your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to find a solution.
What do I do if my pack breaks?
- Oh no! Al guarantees her work, so if stitching comes apart or some hardware breaks send an email with a picture to email@example.com and Al will get right back to you.
- If something happens to your bag like a puppy were to eat a portion of it (true story) Al is more than happy to do her best to mend it for you. Please email with a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the best way to contact you?
- Please email! email@example.com
I want a custom pack, what do I do?
- Please have a clear idea of what you are looking for, color, pattern, etc. Maybe its a fabric you see on another pack or it's a fabric you already have. Then email with pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
What size pack should I get?
- Monster packs are our best selling size. They are larger than a standard fanny pack. They can fit a paperback book, some tablets, and are best as an every day bag.
- Classic packs are more of a standard fanny pack size. Great for the essentials, a phone, wallet, and sunglasses.
- Mini packs are just slightly smaller than a classic pack. They can still fit a phone and wallet. Mini packs were designed with children in mind but can be a great option for anyone.
Have a question that isn't answered here? You probably guessed it already... Please send an email to email@example.com